About Affiliated Business Brokers
At Affiliated Business Brokers we specialise in the valuations and successful transfers of businesses. We have an experienced team with over 40 years of experience in the selling of thousands of businesses.
Would You Consider Selling Your Business?
Every business has its own unique features, but unfortunately every business is also in competition with every other business for sale within their profit range and industry. At Affiliated Business Brokers our priority is, therefore, to establish what the maximum value your business should achieve in today’s marketplace. To do this correctly, there is a list of information we are going to require and there would be a small upfront fee for this service which we would reimburse to you from the commission, once we conclude a sale.
Our services include:
- Preparing a basic synopsis of your business for qualified buyers;
Confidentially marketing your opportunity to our database of qualified buyers;
- Discreetly advertising on business portals and other social media tools;
Screening all potential enquiries – do they have the resources and experience to purchase;
- Participating in all buyer viewing and providing feedback;
- Negotiating and drafting sale agreements;
- Securing a deposit into trust account;
- Assisting in raising buyer finance;
- Assisting the business handover and stock taking;
- Confirming payment of funds to the seller on handover.
The above is just some of functions we as business brokers carry out to insure a successful and painless transfer of your business.
PROFILE OF MIKE HINDLE
Mike has been involved in 1000s of business transactions and valuations over the past 35 years, covering virtually every type of industry.
During this period, he built a business brokers company into the largest brokerage in Southern Hemisphere, making him one of the most experienced business brokers in the country.
He sold his shareholding in the company in 2010 and the firm is still the best in the industry.
Read more About Mike HINDLE
His experiences during that time enabled him to create many firsts in the South African business broking environment including:
- First Business Broking Franchise;
- First Database of Business For Sale;
- First Website with Business search Facilities;
- First Business Brokers Training Program;
- First Valuation Formula for SME Businesses;
- First “How to Buy and Value a Business” booklet;
- First seminars on “How to Buy and Value a Business”;
- First Business Broking Articles in Newspapers and Magazines;
- First Business Broker on Radio and TV advising Buyers and Sellers;
- First use of Webinars to educate brokers and giving advice to Buyers and Sellers.
Since 2011 he has also been involved in management consulting and assisting potential entrepreneurs in training on “How to Run Your Own Business”, as well as helping to establish new business ventures.
His passion has always been in business environment, business valuations, selling of businesses and franchises, mergers and acquisitions, and general education and advice for buyers and sellers of business and business brokers.
The Institute of Estate Agents, KZN asked Mike this year to run a course for estate agents wanting to add business broking to their firms and while writing the manual he realised it was time to get back into business broking.
Hence his new venture Affiliated Business Brokers which as the name implies will incorporate firms that wish to have business broking as part of their structure as well as setting up Affiliated Licenses around the country…